Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Nordstrom is one of those magical places where you can always seem to find a great deal — even on items that are totally in-season! They just dropped a slew of new markdowns, so we filtered out the cream of the crop for you to shop.
Sweaters, dresses and shoes are on the menu. Oh, and we even scoped out a few home pieces if you want to freshen up your space! Read on to discover our top picks!
Our Absolute Favorite: What we love most about this Free People sweater is the way it’s stitched. The slightly larger pattern doesn’t make it a see-through knit, but the holes are just big enough to allow for ample airflow. We appreciate breathability during the fall when the weather can shift throughout the day on a dime!
More sweater deals we’re loving:
Our Absolute Favorite: Slip dresses are amazing because you can style them up or down in a snap, but what we especially love about this WAYF one is the draped neckline! It adds more elegance to the dress, and the bowtie spaghetti straps are the cherry on top.
More dress deals we’re loving:
Our Absolute Favorite: We can’t think of a better staple fall and winter jacket than this Sam Edelman wool blend coat! It’s beyond chic and comes in a batch of stunning shades — including some fun bright hues that are seriously eye-catching!
More coat deals we’re loving:
Our Absolute Favorite: These Circus by Sam Edelman boots are incredibly trendy, but they’re also practical. The thicker, chunky heel functions flawlessly for wet weather or snow if you rock the right warm socks!
More shoe deals we’re loving:
- These block heel pumps from Marc Fisher are simple and sleek, plus they come in a variety of awesome colors — originally $175, now just $96!
- A loafer, like this Kate Spade suede pair, is another staple shoe we adore — originally $158, now just $95!
- Upgrade your workouts by picking up these adidas sneakers that are ultra-supportive — originally $100, now just $60!
Our Absolute Favorite: Now that the weather really feels like fall, we need this Barefoot Dreams throw blanket in our lives! It’s extra plush and the ultimate item to cozy up in for a blissful night of Netflix binging.
More home deals we’re loving:
- This candle set from NEST includes two different scents that can warm up any home — originally $59, now just $45!
- If you’re looking for a more affordable throw blanket option that’s just as cozy, this Nordstrom brand chenielle one is a great choice — originally $40, now just $16!
- Nothing beats the feeling of fresh new towels, and this set from Slowtide comes with four — originally $100, now just $60!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!